DEADLINE: 11 April 2023
About Johannesburg Water
Johannesburg Water (SOC) Ltd was established in 2000 as a municipal entity wholly owned by the City of Johannesburg. It is an R13,3 billion turnover company employing over 2700 people, and its core purpose is to provide water and sanitation services to approximately 5.87 million people.
Don’t Miss Out on Johannesburg Water’s 12 New Job Vacancies – Application Deadline April 11th, 2023
- ADMINISTRATOR TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT – REF: – ADMITRADE JWEX375/2023
- OPERATIONAL MANAGER WATER – REF: OPMANAGER -JWEX376/2023
- DEPOT MANAGER – REF: MANAGER – JWEX367/2023
- PURCHASING OFFICER INVENTORY PURCHASES- REF: PUROFF – JWEX376/2023
- ARTISAN WELDER – REF: AWELDE -JWEX376/2023
- SENIOR OPERATIONAL MANAGER (SECURITY) X2 – REF: SEOP -JWEX376/2023
- SECRETARY – REF: SETARY -JWEX376/2023
- DEVELOPMENT ENGINEERING OFFICER-REF: DENGEE- JWEX376/2023
- RECEPTIONIST – REF: RECENIST -JW376/2023
- CONTROL ROOM OPERATOR – REF: CONROP- JWEX376/202
- ENVIRONMENTAL OFFICER – REF: ENVOOFF -JW376/2023
How to apply?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY FOR:
A) .Office Admin Jobs
C) General worker Jobs
E) Government Jobs
F) Jobs for All
G) Other jobs
It is very simple to apply. What you have to do is just to CLICK/TAP on any of the positions above that you may be interested in. If you CLICK on the position, you will be automatically directed to the application portal (that’s if the position is still open and not closed).