DEADLINE: 19 May 2023
x23 Maintenance Operator Vacancies at Sasol South Africa
ABOUT THE ROLE / PURPOSE OF THE JOB
This Maintenance Operator will be supporting the Maintenance Team by providing effective equipment maintenance assistance and reliability while adhering to procedures/codes, to increase stability and maintain sustainability of equipment.
- Complete job specific task/checklist accurately.
- Visual inspection of working environment ensuring safety standards are adhered to and reporting any unsafe conditions to superior.
- Application of job specific SOP’s and COP’s to ensure housekeeping standards are Upheld.
- Function efficiently and effectively as part of a team to work towards achieving team Goals.
- Sensitive on how your actions affect the cost of your team, identify and act on cost saving initiatives.
- Report all task activities.
Please note the following clauses:
- The Sasol Group / Sasol Mining will never request you to make any cash deposits/payments as part of the recruitment process.
- In line with Sasol’s commitment to Employment Equity, preference will be given to suitable candidates from designated groups.
- In addition to a pre-employment medical examination, some positions may require a physical fitness assessment as part of the normal selection criteria.
- Grade 12/N3/NCV Level 4 with English, Maths & Science
- Level 2 Mechanical completed (wish)
- First Aid certificate
- Able to obtain a Medical certificate of fitness
- 5 Gasses/Competent A or B
Specific experience required
- 12 months of underground coal mining experience (Wish)