PetroSA invites unemployed graduates to apply for 12 months Internship Programme 2023.
DZI Application Closing Date: 28 March 2023
DZI Location: Cape Town and Johannesburg
PetroSA is offering Internship opportunities to students and graduates to better understand the theories, ideas, and practices of their discipline or major, by actively engaging in a “hands-on,” work-based, learning experience within the Petrochemical industry. The Internship programme is for a period of twelve (12) months in the following disciplines:
1. Management Accounting X 2
Accounting analysis and provides cost information to the internal management for the purpose of planning, organizing, directing, controlling, and decision making. It measures the real performance in assessment with the budgets and helps management in such a method that the latter can maximize the rate of return on capital employed.
2. Human Resource X 2 (Of which 1 candidate must be from a TVET College)
Human Resource Management will provide the following exposure:
- Remunetion & Benefits
- Employee Relations
- Training & Development
- Change Management
- Organizational Development
- Performance Management
3. Internal Audit X 3
Internal Auditors have the responsibility to evaluate financial documents for accuracy and compliance with federal regulations. Identify the financial risk of the organization and offer recommendations to reduce and mitigate those risk.
4. Information Technology X 3
Provides a wide range of services to support, fix, and maintain the hardware and software of an organization’s computer systems. Will also be required to install, troubleshoot, test, or help roll out security features, hardware, and software, or maintain networks and computer systems.
PetroSA is committed to Equality, Employment Equity, and Diversity regarding employment opportunities. In accordance with our Employment Equity Plan, preference may be given, but not limited to candidates from under-represented designated groups. PetroSA reserves the right not to make an appointment to posts as advertised. PetroSA encourages candidates living with disabilities to apply for positions.
- Must be a South African citizen.
- Must have the relevant/required Academic qualifications/transcripts.
- Medically fit
- Only applications submitted through the PetroSA Career portal will be considered.
- Candidate not currently formally employed.
- Candidate has not been part of an internship program before.
- PetroSA is providing a training opportunity, and this does not guarantee any future employment within PetroSA.
How to apply