DEADLINE: 09 April 2023
- VACANCY BULLETIN: 003/2023 REF 002
Appointment Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree (NQF Level 7 ) Business Administration
- 7 years’ experience, of which 3 years must be at middle management level; and 3 years in Supply Chain Management
The primary objective of this position Provide support in the Finance Group to achieve its goals and objectives aligned with its operational, strategic and/or business plans. Support to Finance Group to ensure that the Group meets its operational and strategic responsibilities. Conduct training and support to the departments within Finance to ensure adherence to the City Power policies and procedures. Provide guidance and recommendations to ensure that all technical solutions are sound and aligned to the legislation and best industry practice.
The Senior Manager Finance Executive Support is responsible for the strategic leadership and direction of the department and should provide direction for an enabling environment in order to provide City Power and Finance with the best practices. oversee the management and provision of functional responsibility of the department by establishing collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholder to improve the efficiency of a business. Ensure the effective monitoring and support of Supply Chain Performance (SCM) processes. Influence operational excellence, which includes review of the documents, reports and presentations. Initiate strategies to develop and grow effective relationship management with internal and external stakeholders, customers and suppliers. Manage the Group to achieve the desired business performance and should through managing the resources of the department/ division, and leading cost control activities to maximise efficiency.
|CLOSING DATE: 09 April 2023 @ 17:00 ENQUIRIES: 011 490 7687/ 7343||TO APPLY EMAIL: email@example.com BULLETIN: 003 2023 REF:002|
NB: The City Power Johannesburg application form must be completed and submitted with the application to the relevant email address provided for the specific position. Failure to complete and submit the form will disqualify the applicant for consideration
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY FOR:
A) .Office Admin Jobs
C) General worker Jobs
E) Government Jobs
F) Jobs for All
G) Other jobs
- City Power Johannesburg is an Employment Equity Employer; therefore, preference for this position will be given to candidates whose appointment will enhance representation (especially Gender and Disability).
- If you do not hear from us within 2 months of the closing date, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful.
- Applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they have been shortlisted and that their appointment will be subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include qualification authentication, criminal records and previous employment.
- City Power reserves the right not to fill the position or to re-advertise it. Where applicable, candidates may be expected to undergo psychometric assessments.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have their foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and to provide the evaluation results.
- Please include copies of your qualifications with your application.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE OFFICIAL SITE: Job Opening: Senior Manager of Finance Executive Support at City Power Johannesburg (Application Deadline: April 09, 2023)