Lindsay Saker Fourways currently holds a vacancy for a receptionist.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Receptionist is responsible for providing first line communication.
This position provides first line communication, monitor all incoming calls and ensure all customers receive a pleasant and courteous welcome.Position Overview
“Covid-19 vaccination is an important part of Motus Retail and Rental’s commitment to stopping the spread of COVID-19 not only in our workplaces, but the country as a whole. This is because vaccines offer protection to employees by reducing their risk of infection, or the severity of their symptoms; and at a population level, referred to as population-immunity. Given that vaccination is a priority in the fight against COVID-19, we encourage vaccinated candidates to apply for the vacant positionSpecific Role Responsibilities
- Ensure messages are correct and conveyed timeously.
- Update and distribute telephone lists to all Staff at Dealership.
- Communicate with all Staff.
- Control, monitor and record outgoing trunk calls and incoming reverse charge calls.
- Ensure Customers are directed to the employee to be visited / contacted.
- Ensure Customer’s comfort whilst in waiting period.
- Ensure all calls are answered promptly and pleasantly.
- Ensure cleanliness of reception area.
- Limit “hang-on” calls by offering call backs.
- Ensure paging system is on first call back after no reply.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 3 years receptionist experience is essential.
- A Receptionist certificate will be an added advantage
- Must have a clear Criminal Record.
- A minimum of Grade 12.
Skills and Personal Attributes For Receptionist vacancy
- Motor industry experience will an added advantage
- Must have excellent verbal communication skill