Check Your SASSA R350 Status for Approved Appeals on the SRD Grant
Check Your SASSA R350 Status for Approved Appeals on the SRD Grant. Good News finally South African Social Security Agency has recently approved the appeal request for some of the applicants who applied for the R350 -social relief of distress grant.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY FOR:
A) .Office Admin Jobs
C) General worker Jobs
E) Government Jobs
F) Jobs for All
G) Other jobs
Here’s how to check your social relief of distress grant Appeal statues
- Log into the official SRD SASSA website click here to check online
- Click on the “Application Status” icon and then the “click here to check online” icon
- Fill in the required details
- You will find your application status for the grant
Who Qualify to receive R350 Grant
- Unemployed South African Between the Age of 18 to 60 years
- Interested Applicants Must be unemployed
- Interested Applicants Must not be receiving any form of income/salary
- Must hold a special permit under the Zimbabwe exemption permit dispensation, special Angolan dispensation and Lesotho exemption permit dispensation
- Must not be a resident of a government-funded or subsidised institution
- Must be living within the Republic of South Africa
- Must not be a current beneficiary of other coronavirus response support
- Must not be benefiting from a social grant A caregiver who is not already a beneficiary of any other grant will be for the SASSA application during lockdown Must not be a beneficiary of an employment insurance benefit
How to Appeal Sassa R350 online
- Step 1 Visit : https://srd.sassa.gov.za/appeals/appeal
- step 2 Type in your ID number and mobile number used in your application.
- Step 3 Press “send pin” and await an SMS with a verification pin.
- Step 4 Enter the verification pin on the appeal website and press “submit”
After login an appeal please note that The Independent Tribunal will inform you of the outcome of your appeal electronically, within a period of 60 – 90 days from lodging of the appeal.
Posted dates: 09 April 2023 ,