Cleaner Wanted With Grade 09
- Reference Number : refs/016118
- Directorate : Admin and Logistic Support
- Number of Posts : 31
- Package : R 107 196.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : ENQUIRIES: Mr. TL Motaung TEL: 012 529 3166
At least Abet level 4 or Grade 9. a good ability to communicate. ability to use cleaning tools and supplies efficiently. have physical stamina be in good health and capable of handling the position’s physical requirements. Be prepared to work shifts, including on holidays and the weekend. Be ready to rotate to various cleaning-intensive regions across the institution. Possess the ability to work in a group.
Clean wards, offices, restrooms, hallways, elevators, hard surfaces, outdoor environment, etc. Dust, sweep, wash windows and walls, and polish flooring. Set up conference rooms for meetings. Use powerful industrial cleaning equipment. Maintenance (daily, thorough washing of cleaning equipment). Transfer general and medical trash from the region of generation to the storage locations. Equipment and materials for cleaning should be stored and controlled safely. Sort, tally, pack, and get the linen ready. Observe the policies for infection control and occupational health and safety. Carry out any additional tasks the Supervisor may assign.
Cleaner Notes :
- CLOSING TIME WILL BE 12H00 ON THE CLOSING DATE. Applicants who applied previously are encouraged to apply again. The Provincial Government of Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity in employment, especially of race, gender and disability.• Applicants are not required to submit copies of qualifications and other relevant documents on application but must submit the completed CV and new updated Z83 form Received applications using the incorrect application for employment (old Z83) will not be considered. Each application for employment must be fully completed, initialled and signed by the applicant. Failure to complete will lead to disqualification during the selection process. Section A, B, C, D and F must be fully completed and section E and G should be ignored if the required information is attached on CV. Declaration must be completed and signed). Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified copies of qualifications and other relevant documents on or before the day of the interview.
- YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY FOR:
- A) .Office Admin Jobs
- B) LEANERSHIP/INTERNSHIP
- C) General worker Jobs
- D) CLEANERS
- E) Government Jobs
- F) Jobs for All
- G) Other jobs
- Please ensure that the specific reference number is quoted correctly. Applications can be delivered to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, 3111 Setlogelo Drive, Ga-Rankuwa, 0208 Nurses Home Block 13(HR Registry) or posted to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, Private Bag X422, Pretoria 0001. Due to technical problems with GPG vacancy website that the institution is consistently faced with, applicants are encouraged to apply using any of the above methods. Correspondence will be entered with shortlisted candidates only. If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. The employer reserves the right to fill this position. It is legislative requirement that all newly appointed staff members be subjected to Personnel Suitability Check (PSC) – Verification, upon appointment within the department. This verification processes entails reference checks, identity verification, qualification verification, criminal records checks. Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within OHS Act 85 of 1993.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital